- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B-52 ST-6012 60W Tube 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp with Celestion Vintage 30's
- Write a Review
- #481308 000000000 481308000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The B-52 ST-6012 60W Tube 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp with Celestion Vintage 30's has a 100% all-tube signal path that combines Sovtek 6L6 power tubes with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Nail any tone you want and amplify it with classic Celestion sound.
The B-52 ST-6012 60W Tube 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp with Celestion Vintage 30's has a 100% all-tube signal path that combines Sovtek 6L6 power tubes with 12AX7 preamp tubes for solid tube tone and classic breakup. This B-52 combo amp is capable of monstrous gain, extreme distortion, and sparkling clean tones through 2 channels. All those tones are accurately reproduced by a pair of 12" Celestion Vintage 30s with 70W handling. The Clean and Overdrive channels have their own sets of volume and EQ controls (3-band bass, mid, and treble), with 2 gain knobs and an interactive Contour control (Gain 2) on the Overdrive channel.
You can further shape your tone by selecting 3 rectifier settings. The solid-state setting delivers the tightest low-end definition and fastest attack. Tube A gives you a vintage attack and feel with the warmest sound. Tube AB1 is in between the first two: punchy, warm, sound with more definition than Tube A. B-52 made the ST-6012 combo amp roadworthy with 13-ply Baltic birch construction.
- 60W all-tube amplifier
- 1/4" input jacks
- 2 - 12" Celestion Vintage 30s (70W handling)
- Overdrive channel with Gain 1, Gain 2 with contour, 3-band EQ, and volume
- Clean channel with Volume and 3-band EQ
- Master volume and Reverb
- Push switch for channel and gain select
- Headphones line out
- Rugged foot switch for channel select, reverb on/off and gain select
- Effects send and return with level controls
- Line out with level control
- Selectable external speaker jacks
- Ground lift switch
- Rectifier select switch for Tube A, Tube AB1, or Solid-State
- 27"W x 21"H x 11"D
- 73 lbs.
A combo you can play anywhere and can easily craft any tone you want. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.