- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Cat Black Cat 15w 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp with Reverb
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J07043 000000000 J07043000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you have ever wanted the amazing tone and feel of the Black Cat 30, only with a more manageable volume, look no further than the Black Cat 15. Jus...Click To Read More About This Product
Amazing boutique tones in a low-watt package, with reverb.
If you have ever wanted the amazing tone and feel of the Black Cat 30, only with a more manageable volume, look no further than the Black Cat 15. Just like the 30-watt older brother, the Black Cat 15 is dripping in three-dimensional cleans. Push up the gain and go from soft, chiming breakup, on through to thick, complex gain. Running in Class A, this rig is oozing with harmonics.
Channel one is built on a 12AX7 treble, bass and cut tone stack, providing the warm and sweet tone with just the right amount of mid push to cut through the mix. Switch over to channel two and experience the more aggressive, hi-fi sounding EF86 preamp. More chime, more grunt. The EF86 can be switched between the five-way tone selector or the bass and treble tone stack. The tone selector offers a selection of five-tone caps and enables you to adjust the amount of low end content to fit the guitar or situation. Global cut and separate master volumes for each channel can be switched in or out.
- Made in USA
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tube complement: one 12AX7 (pre-amp 1), one EF86 (pre-amp 2); two EL84 (power)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Built-in reverb
- Speaker: 12" Celestion
- Impedance: 4, 8 or 16Î
- FX loop
- Half-power switch
- Footswitch optional
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.