- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Cat Hot Cat 30W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07032 000000000 J07032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A little over 10 years ago, Bad Cat created the world's first Class-A high-gain amplifier. Less than a year later, the amp received the Editor's Pick...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing boutique rock tone in a versatile size.
A little over 10 years ago, Bad Cat created the world's first Class-A high-gain amplifier. Less than a year later, the amp received the Editor's Pick Award. And in 2004, Guitar Player Magazine recognized the amp with a 2nd place, Best Combo ever made! The honor was presented at the Summer NAMM Nashville show.
Bad Cat has once again defined and refined the best. New for this year is the Hot Cat 30 and 30R. Both are built into the same 17", 16-gauge steel chassis. If Bad Cat has a flagship, this is it.
Bad Cat started with one of the nicest most touch responsive clean channel ever designed and added a 5-way tone selector, enabling the ability to tailor the amp to bright single coils or thick warm double coils. Bad Cat added a master volume that can be engaged and utilized to drive channel one into all shades from clean to soft pushed overdrive and beyond. The little secret that loyal users of the Hot Cat have known for years is that the clean channel crunches like the sounds found on vintage '70s vinyl. Channel two is a pure Class A EL34 high gain. The same sweet harmonically rich gain only now with an added mid-range knob to help you dial into a rich scooped thump.
This amp covers everything from clean sparkle to harmonically rich saturation.
- Made in USA
- Power: 30W
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x12" Bad Cat Celestion
- Tube complement: 12AX7 (channel 1), 12AX7 (channel 2); two EL34 (power amp)
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16Î
- LED channel indicator
- Separate reverb controls for each channel
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 24" x 10.5"
- Weight: 66 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.