- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Cat Standard Extension 120W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10567 000000000 J10567000000000
Bad Cat head and extension cabinets are built the exact way its amp cabinets are made, using the highest-quality materials. This 2x12" cab, loaded wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Boutique-quality cab to go with your Bad Cat head.
Bad Cat head and extension cabinets are built the exact way its amp cabinets are made, using the highest-quality materials. This 2x12" cab, loaded with Bad Cat proprietary speakers, is designed with an open back for the fullest sound, allowing for the deepest lows, cutting mids and the cleanest highs.
- Power handling: 120W
- Speakers: 2x12 Bad Cat proprietary
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 18.5 x 10.5 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.