- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BBE Boosta Grande Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H94712 000000000 H94712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boosta Grande, a Guitar Player Editor's Pick, is back in a new compact chassis to conserve space on your pedal board.A clean boost pedal does not...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple, straight-forward boost that doesn't compromise your own sound.
The Boosta Grande, a Guitar Player Editor's Pick, is back in a new compact chassis to conserve space on your pedal board.
A clean boost pedal does nothing but pile on gain, right? Well, some do, but that doesn't create the experience players want. You see, added gain will push the amp's front end tubes harder, creating more of the amp's own harmonics, but that alone will make the amp seem too bright, sacrificing the tonal balance in the process.
Boosta Grande is a "transparent clean boost" because it doesn't change the tonal balance of the amp, even with Boosta's max gain of +20dB slamming those tubes. To achieve a transparent boost experience, Boosta Grande mildly rolls off some top end starting at about 1kHz so that when the amp's front end is driven harder with gain, the additional upper harmonics generated by the tubes aren't excessive.
Boosta Grande's mission to preserve an amp's tonal balance ends with careful post-EQ, but it starts with preserving the tone of your guitar. Boosta Grande's 1meg Ohm input is about the same as the front end of a good Marshall or other premium tube amp, welcoming your guitar's signal with wide-open arms, not loading down your pickups. In the middle of things, you can count on Boosta's 1% metal-film resistors for consistent tone and a rugged circuit board for tour-proven reliability. When the Boosta isn't engaged, a properly engineered true hardwire bypass means signal passes entirely around the circuit, from input jack to output jack without a hint of loading.
- Up to +20dB of transparent clean boost
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty
Make your tubes sing mas grande! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.