- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 480692
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp lets you choose from 32 classic amps, 23 legendary speaker cabinets, and 16 killer effects models. Store you...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A killer tone toolbox for bass.
The Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp lets you choose from 32 classic amps, 23 legendary speaker cabinets, and 16 killer effects models. Store your own presets in 125 memory locations. Full MIDI connectivity, plus it has Behringer's exclusive auto wah and rotary effects. Contains presets by such bass notables as Alphonso Johnson, Ken Taylor, and Hellmut Hattler.
Other features include stereo headphone output with adjustable volume, super-precise and adjustable autochromatic tuner, presence and sweepable shift/shape control, studio-quality noise reduction, and sweepable 24dB Butterworth frequency crossover. The Behringer V-AMP will become your best friend in the studio and at the gig.
- 32 authentic virtual amp models can be combined with any of the 23 speaker cabinet simulations
- Noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Facilitates direct recording without an extra amp
- Adjustable autochromatic tuner
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum instrument signal integrity
- Stereo 1/4" line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
- Comprehensive MIDI in, out/thru