- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer TP300 Ultra Tremolo/Pan Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H85704
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tremolo”the rhythmic fall and rise of volume, is one of the oldest effects ever applied to musical instruments. Pan”the shifting of the sound signal ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An auto-pan tremolo that will put he heartbeat back into your playing.
Tremolo”the rhythmic fall and rise of volume, is one of the oldest effects ever applied to musical instruments. Pan”the shifting of the sound signal from the left to the right, is one of the most common tricks used in classic, as well as modern stereo recordings. Now you can add both of these awesome effects to your rig with a single pedal, the TP300.
Use the dedicated Depth and Rate controls to create a hypnotic pulse, then select from two different types of tremolo or pan. The blue LED tells you when it' on, and the red LED shows the rate by blinking in time with the effect. With its dual Inputs and Outputs, you can take advantage of a true stereo pan that' guaranteed to dazzle your audience. The TP300 can be powered by either a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Get the classic and mind-bending tremolo effects of the ˜60s and take off with dimensional auto-pan effects
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Depth, Rate and Mode controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode