- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer ULTRACOUSTIC ACX1800 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Write a Review
- 480305 000000000 480305000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer ACX1800 is a 180W, 2-channel amplifier that features 2 - 8" speakers for true acoustic fidelity. The ULTRACOUSTIC amp includes 2 indepe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Totally true to your instrument sound and your music.
The Behringer ACX1800 is a 180W, 2-channel amplifier that features 2 - 8" speakers for true acoustic fidelity. The ULTRACOUSTIC amp includes 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 9-band graphic EQ for each channel, plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX1800 has mute switches, inserts on each channel, and a balanced stereo XLR line out with ground lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. Includes a dual FS112 footswitch for effects on/off and channel switching.
- Powerful 180-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain, Compressor and FX controls
- Individual 9-band graphic EQ on each channel
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 and Master for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input
- Balanced stereo XLR line out with ground lift
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX included
Call or click to order your speaker box today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.