- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar Artisan Series 30 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481683 000145000 481683000145000
6-Month* financing available.
There is something undoubtedly magical in the sonic qualities of the 30W EL84 power stage driving a pair of classic British speakers. The Blackstar A...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand crafted tone.
There is something undoubtedly magical in the sonic qualities of the 30W EL84 power stage driving a pair of classic British speakers. The Blackstar Artisan 30
guitar amp takes the tone and carefully distills it, taking it to a new level of tonal purity. One channel is built around an EF86 with a 5-way Bass Shape switch and the other an ECC83 with the addition of a Voice control for extra tonal flexibility. The Master Volume delivers the pure, natural crunch that you would expect from an amp of this quality.
The Artisan Series of hand wired amplifiers represents the absolute highest standard of craftsmanship and boutique tone. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature on these guitar amplifiers has been refined to provide the musician with the widest range of reference vintage tones. Point-to-point tag board construction, welded steel chassis and finger jointed birch-ply cabinets are complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex and etched aluminum panels.
- Class A 30W combo
- Switch for 10W single-ended / 30W push-pull
- 4 x EL84 output tubes
- EF86 channel with 5-way Bass Shape switch
- CC83 channel with 2-way Voice switch and Master Volume
- Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
- Impedance selector
- 2 x Celestion Vintage 30 speakers.
- Mode 1: Channel 1, push-pull, EF86/30W
- Mode 2: Channel 2, single-ended, ECC83/10W
- Mode 3: Channel 1, single-ended, EF86/10W
- Mode 4: Channel 2, push-pull, ECC83/30W
- Mode 5: Channel 1/Channel 2, push-pull, blended 30W
- Mode 6: Channel 1/Channel 2, single-ended, blended 10W
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.