- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar Artisan Series 30 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 481683
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There is something undoubtedly magical in the sonic qualities of the 30W EL84 power stage driving a pair of classic British speakers. The Blackstar A...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hand crafted tone.
There is something undoubtedly magical in the sonic qualities of the 30W EL84 power stage driving a pair of classic British speakers. The Blackstar Artisan 30
guitar amp takes the tone and carefully distills it, taking it to a new level of tonal purity. One channel is built around an EF86 with a 5-way Bass Shape switch and the other an ECC83 with the addition of a Voice control for extra tonal flexibility. The Master Volume delivers the pure, natural crunch that you would expect from an amp of this quality.
The Artisan Series of hand wired amplifiers represents the absolute highest standard of craftsmanship and boutique tone. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature on these guitar amplifiers has been refined to provide the musician with the widest range of reference vintage tones. Point-to-point tag board construction, welded steel chassis and finger jointed birch-ply cabinets are complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex and etched aluminum panels.
- Class A 30W combo
- Switch for 10W single-ended / 30W push-pull
- 4 x EL84 output tubes
- EF86 channel with 5-way Bass Shape switch
- CC83 channel with 2-way Voice switch and Master Volume
- Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
- Impedance selector
- 2 x Celestion Vintage 30 speakers.
- Mode 1: Channel 1, push-pull, EF86/30W
- Mode 2: Channel 2, single-ended, ECC83/10W
- Mode 3: Channel 1, single-ended, EF86/10W
- Mode 4: Channel 2, push-pull, ECC83/30W
- Mode 5: Channel 1/Channel 2, push-pull, blended 30W
- Mode 6: Channel 1/Channel 2, single-ended, blended 10W