- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar HT-5 Series Mini Stack Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H85883
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The innovative HT-5H head offers unbelievable tube sound in a compact format. Using the dual-triode 12BH7, wired in a push-pull circuit, produces the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Killer tones and innovative features make this mini stack the ultimate studio and practice machine.
The innovative HT-5H head offers unbelievable tube sound in a compact format. Using the dual-triode 12BH7, wired in a push-pull circuit, produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100 Watt amp at a much lower volume. This design creates a sound rich in tube harmonics and compression even at the lowest levels. The three-band EQ is augmented by the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), which provides infinite new tone-shaping control. The emulated speaker output/headphone output offers both 1 x 12" and 4 x 12" settings - great for recording or practice. Complete with two HT-110 Celestion-loaded 10" speaker cabinets.
Killer tones and innovative features make the HT-5 Series the ultimate studio and practice tube amps. The tonal character of this amp, combined with the emulated speaker output, make this an ideal amp for recording or practice! Combines the HT-5H head with two HT-110 Celestion loaded 10" speaker cabinets.
- 5W all-tube, mini stack: HT-5H Head with 2 HT-110 single 10" Celestion-loaded cabs
- Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube
- 2 Channels: Clean (Volume); Overdrive (Gain, Volume,); 3-Band EQ
- Exclusive ISF control; Emulated Speaker/Headphone Output (1x12" or 4x12"); Series Effects Loop
- Footswitch controller for switching channels