- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar HT Series HT-BOOST Tube Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 152006 000000000 152006000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HT-BOOST Guitar Pedal's high voltage gain circuit is like adding two extra hot tube stages to your amp so, unlike with inferior battery powered p...Click To Read More About This Product
Add hot tube stages to your sound.
The HT-BOOST Guitar Pedal's high voltage gain circuit is like adding two extra hot tube stages to your amp so, unlike with inferior battery powered products, you don't lose any precious dynamics or tone. Add to this an all-tube cut and boost tone section and a high level output which is specially designed to drive your tube amp hard and it all adds up to the ultimate boost pedal available.
The HT Range of tube overdrive pedals features true high voltage (300V) circuitry and are packed with innovations and tone. The revolutionary, patent-applied-for tone shaping feature ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) will redefine the tonal expectations of guitarists.
Add to this the no compromise speaker emulated output and you have the most cost effective way of getting real tube tones direct to disk or tape.
So whether you're playing live or recording, with the HT Range of effect pedals by Blackstar you can finally get 'the sound in your head'.
PURE TUBE BOOST
High voltage tube design for true tube dynamics and feel 100% all-tube gain just like adding two extra hot tube stages to your amp. tube 'cut & boost' tone circuit for musical equalization. Two separate outputs provide one level for guitar pedals and an extra dynamic high level for tube amps. High integrity bypass for silent switching and driving long cables.
- Genuine tube design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded tube gain stages
- Hot rod your tube amp
- Silent switching operation
- All-tube tone control circuit
- Pedals or 'hot' tube amplifier outputs
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.