- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar ID150H 150W Digital Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- #J50125 000000000 J50125000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ID150H is a 150 Watt programmable amplifier head. The controls allow you to design your own sound, store it and know that the amp will excel in a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get a wide range of tube tones from this versatile powerhouse.
The ID150H is a 150 Watt programmable amplifier head. The controls allow you to design your own sound, store it and know that the amp will excel in a live environment. By using the Voice control, ISF and the always on True Valve Power, this amplifier allows unparalleled tonal flexibility and ease-of-use.
Blackstar's True Valve Power offers six different power valve responses: EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6 and KT88. The patented ISF control gives you access to infinite new sound possibilities, from the USA to the UK. The unique Voice control has six different channels. Deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the Blackstar GUI software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via the online community. The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects; four of each effect type, all based on classic and boutique effects.
- Power: 150W
- Six channel voices: EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88
- 128 user-storable patches
- Controls: 3-band EQ, ISF, volume, gain, effects select, effects level
- FX: 4 modulations, 4 delays and 4 reverbs
- USB connectivity to edit or record and GUI software
- MIDI Input to recall patches and modify patch values via MIDI Control Change
- Features Blackstar's True Valve Power design
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.