- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar ID:30 1x12 30W Programmable Guitar Combo Amp with Effects
- Write a Review
- H88937 000001000 H88937000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ID:30 is a 30W amp which boasts many of the same unique features and functionality as the larger ID models but in a compact combo format making i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 30W programmable combo with flexibility to spare.
The ID:30 is a 30W amp which boasts many of the same unique features and functionality as the larger ID models but in a compact combo format making it perfect for home recording and practising.
ID: Series Amps
Blackstar's ID: Series represents a truly groundbreaking achievement, combining unique innovations, an intuitive, traditional control set and the versatility of programmability. In the five years since its launch, Blackstar has been helping lead the way in the innovation of guitar amplification. The ID: Series represents the culmination of more than seven years technical research and development. The unique controls allow you to custom design your own sound, store it and then have the confidence that the amp will perform in a live environment.
Blackstar's True Valve Power offers six distinctly different power valve responses - EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88. When engaged, it delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of a valve amp and uniquely delivers the same acoustic power output as an equivalent valve power amp. This means that for the first time ever, in an affordable series of amplifiers, these products deliver live without compromise - True Valve Power means loud as valve.
The Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of. The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound. Deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the supplied Blackstar GUI software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via our online community. The USB connector also allows you to record your amp directly to your computer. An emulated output, MP3/line input and midi footswitching functionality complete the package.
By using the unique Voice control, patented ISF and patent-applied-for True Valve Power, these amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to in effect, design the sound in your head and deliver it live as loud as valve. Individuality is power.
- True Valve Power offers six distinctly different power valve responses - EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88
- EL84 - Bell like full bodied Class A with lots of compression
- 6V6 - Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids
- EL34 - Classic British Class A/B crunch with full bodied soft break up
- KT66 - Rich and warm vintage British hot biased Class A/B
- 6L6 - Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows
- KT88 - Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low end
- EQ with patented ISF: The patented ISF control works with the Bass and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities from the USA to the UK and everywhere in-between, allowing you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings
- Voices: The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2, which when used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control, you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
- GUI Software: GUI for deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the supplied Blackstar GUI software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via our online community. The USB connector also allows you to record your amp directly to your computer or to re-amp guitar tracks. The audio section allows you to play along to your MP3s, plus you can loop and time stretch sections for phrase training.
- Multi effects: The effects section delivers studio-quality modulation, delay and reverb effects (four each, based on classic and boutique effects) simultaneously that you can store with your sound.
- 128 user storable sounds: There are 12 patches which are accessible from the front of the amp.
- Manual mode: The sound you hear will reflect the current physical position of the knobs so you can find the sound you are looking for and then store it for future use.
- USB connectivity: Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection and you'll be able to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.
- Speaker emulated output: This amp has a fully specified speaker emulated output which further enhances the studio credentials and allows any guitarist to get amazing valve tone straight to tape or disk, or through headphones.
- Built-in tuner: Allows you to tune your guitar through the amp, with LEDs that indicate if the note that is being played is in tune, sharp or flat.
Call or click to get exactly the sound you were looking for.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.