- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar Series One 104EL34 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H74083
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The S1-104EL34 guitar amp head offers Clean and Crunch channels, plus two high-gain overdrive channels (with high and low output damping) plus a seco...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Setting new standards for tube tone and flexibility!
The S1-104EL34 guitar amp head offers Clean and Crunch channels, plus two high-gain overdrive channels (with high and low output damping) plus a second Overdrive Channel EQ (complete with independent Infinite Shape Feature). The three-band EQ works with the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) to provide infinite new tone-shaping control. The Master section provides Master Volume, Resonance, and Presence controls. Four EL34 power tubes deliver the best of British hi-gain tone. Dynamic Power Reduction (DPR) reduces the power up to 90% with no loss of tone, ideal for studios and smaller venue gigs. Professional touches include a series effects loop, emulated speaker output, and MIDI switching.
- 100 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x EL34 valves
- 4 footswitchable channels
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Crunch channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- Two overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- Two ISF equipped tone control sections
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output
Its vast palette and advanced features will have you designing your own signature sound. Order now!