- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner 20th Anniversary XTCA Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H80529
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bogner 20th Anniversary XTCA tube guitar amp head celebrates 20 years of Bogner USA. Bogner considers this the new "Flagship" in the Ecstasy line...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Boutique quality with massive tone control in a special anniversary package.
The Bogner 20th Anniversary XTCA tube guitar amp head celebrates 20 years of Bogner USA. Bogner considers this the new "Flagship" in the Ecstasy line. It offers the most organic and open sound yet.
Bogner bought all available boutique capacitors, went trough the Ecstasy's entire audio signal chain and incorporated them. The 20th Anniversary XTCA has its own pre amp circuit. The pre EQ's 2 and 3 have been shifted and a vintage/modern switch lets you choose the overall flavor of Channels 2 and 3. The plexi channel has slightly more gain and a foot controllable boost was added to expand the amp to have six sounds on tap via your foot. Boost is engaged with the same switch as Channels 2 and 3. Emphasis was taken to the boosted mode which gives you more gain with nice, balanced frequencies and compression. Power amp dampening was adjusted to compliment the new pre amp design.
- Boutique coupling capacitors
- Ch 1: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, 3 position pre eq and gain boost
- Ch 2 & Ch 3: gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, vol 2, vol 3, 3 position pre eq 2 and 3, vintage modern switch
- Plexi mode with foot controllable gain boost
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with Effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- 1/2 power & old/new style switch (cuts power from 100 to 50 to 25 watts)
- Functions on foot controller: ch1, ch2, ch3, boost 1, boost 2, fx loop and stand-by mute
Get this special anniversary head, call or click to order.