- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Barcelona 112 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 430750 000001000 430750000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bogner Barcelona tube guitar combo amp was designed for a nice high headroom clean sound. 6CA7 power tubes where chosen for their nice balanced t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A balanced tube combo amp for the tone and control freak.
The Bogner Barcelona tube guitar combo amp was designed for a nice high headroom clean sound. 6CA7 power tubes where chosen for their nice balanced tone. These have the same output impedance as an EL34 so you can use EL34's in your Barcelona with just a rebias.
The knob can be pulled to engage the pull fat mode. This will give you more overall bass as well as slightly more gain. The pull fat mode can also be used similar to a bright switch. If you set the gain to a desired level, pull the control and then turn the gain down so the overall volume is the same as before you will see that you have a more dynamic brighter sound with slightly more bass. The response has more spank with a softer feel.
Treble, Bass Control and Mid EQ Switch
The treble and bass controls let you set the high and low frequencies. The 3 position mid switch gives you the choice to further shape the sound, it also affects the feel. The low position has a more scooped sound reminiscent of the old blackface amps. The mid and high position is better for higher gain. With a 1x12 speaker, mid switch set to low and then toggled to the mid position is reminiscent of a 2x10 or 4x10 speaker configuration.
The Volume sets overall loudness. If you want maximum openness from the amp turn it all the way up and adjust gain and EQ as desired. For maximum clean headroom best to set it at notch or two below max, depending on where the gain is set.
Standby, Hi - Low Power Switch
After you turned the amp on and let the tubes heat up a few minutes you have the choice to switch the amp off Standby into the Hi or Low position. Hi has the full 40 watts available while Lo has only 20 watts. The amp will feel looser in the Lo position; readjust controls to your taste.
- Made in USA
- 1x12 combo Celestion Vintage 30 8 ohm
- Gain with pull fat switch
- Volume, Bass and treble control
- 3-position midrange selector
- 40W 2x6CA7
- 40 or 20 watt operation via 3 position Standby switch
- JJ ECC83s 1st and 2nd gain stage
- JJ ECC83s phase inverter
- Single 8 ohm speaker out
This amp took years of expertise to create, it can be yours today. All or click to order.
- 20.75" W x 20.75" H x 10.625" D
- 53 pounds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.