- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Ecstasy Blue Mini Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44941 000000000 L44941000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When Bogner first distilled the Ecstasy amplifier’s blue channel into a pedal, guitarists everywhere immediately adopted them into their rigs for the...Click To Read More About This Product
Unparalleled dynamics and amp-like response in a mini format.
When Bogner first distilled the Ecstasy amplifier’s blue channel into a pedal, guitarists everywhere immediately adopted them into their rigs for their unparalleled dynamics and amp-like response. After listening to many of the pedal’s faithful devotees, Reinhold found one way he could enhance an already great design. Introducing the Bogner Ecstasy Blue Mini.
With the exact same gain structure, EQ, and overall performance as its big brother, the Ecstasy Blue Mini is able to effortlessly swing from pristine clean boost to raging plexi tones. This tiny powerhouse does it while fitting comfortably on your pedalboard.
On the front of the pedal, you’ll find three mini toggles that fine-tuning the pedal’s grit, feel, and top-end character. Flip the pedal over and you’ll even find easy access to an internal trim pot for dialing in the midrange frequencies, just the way you like. As far as sheer tonal quality and sonic flexibility, it’s hard to beat the Bogner Ecstasy’s blue channel. Now you can command that same top-tier tone with the tap of your toe.
Great Thing, Small Package
Pedalboards are increasingly crowded situations these days, and real estate-hungry pedals often find themselves being pushed out. That’s why Bogner created the Ecstasy Blue Mini. It boasts all of the touch-sensitive character and massive gain range of its predecessor, but is ideally suited to your setup.
Familiar Control Layout
Reinhold continued to stay true to the Ecstasy amplifier’s blue channel with the pedal’s EQ and control layout. The 3-band EQ is voiced to precisely represent the amp, with mini toggles for variac, pre eq, and gain that define the pedal’s overall tonal character, allowing you to go from crystal clear tonal enhancer to raw, overdriven rock tones. What differs in this mini pedal is that the 3-band EQ is active with a sweepable mid frequency vs. the original pedal, which has a passive EQ.
From a Name Synonymous with Rock
It’s Reinhold Bogner’s commitment to always pushing the sound of guitar forward while paying homage to the classic tones of yesterday that has captured the ears of players such as Steve Lukather, Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge, Creed, Solo), Walter Becker (Steely Dan), and Justin Derrico (Pink, The Voice). This legend of amplification knows what great tone is. And that’s exactly what the Bogner Ecstasy Blue Mini delivers.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- True bypass
- Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Variac On/Off switch: adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound
- Pre-EQ Switch: B1 and B2 settings control “openness” and presence of higher range harmonics
- 9VDC Power Jack (no battery)
Smaller means more sounds from your pedalboard. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.