- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Goldfinger 45 45W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H75931 000000000 H75931000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bogner Goldfinger 45 45W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp is a two channel vintage voiced guitar amplifier with the common Bogner flexibility. Each cha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An combo with rich harmonic textures and multiple controls to customize sound.
The Bogner Goldfinger 45 45W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp is a two channel vintage voiced guitar amplifier with the common Bogner flexibility. Each channel, one called Alpha, the other Omega, features multiple controls and switches to customize the sound to your personal preference. A quartet of 6V6's is used to have 45W of clean headroom available but power can be scaled down to 30, 18 and 9 watts.
The combination of the channels with the availability of a pre and post effects loop makes this amplifier a Guitar System that let's you route your guitar signal as needed without downloading the original audio signal.
The post effects loop is the more common found loop between pre amp and power amp. The loop can be operated in series or parallel and has a level switch to be set accordingly to the effects unit used. Parallel mode lets you mix your effects via a control to the pure dry signal. Series takes the entire dry signal and routes it through your effects unit, series can also be used as a volume boost.
The pre effects loop is unique and a first in amplifier designs. Actually not a first for Reinhold, in 1995 he designed and produced a 60 unit run of the hand wired Caveman Amplifiers that featured a tube buffered pre effects loop. While this loop worked well and served its purpose for the 100% pure sound you still had to plug the guitar directly in to the channel inputs. After rethinking the problem Reinhold came up with the a new pre loop design which is featured for the first time in the Goldfinger. The problem is solved, if the pre loop is not engaged the amplifier will only see the guitar straight without going through any switches or relais. This means if your guitar is plugged straight into the Goldfingers input and any other effect pedals, units, loopers, routers etc... you would normally use between guitar and amplifier are hooked up to the loop of the Goldfingers you have a 100% pure guitar tone. Please note there is no buffer circuit involved weather the loop is on or off. This means if you do like your signal buffered through your pedals you would need to use an external unit just like you would with any other amp.
- Made in USA
- Based around the rich harmonic textures of the 6V6 tube
- 45W with plenty of headroom
- Extensive tone-shaping tools
- Creamy break up at fairly low volumes
- Power can be scaled down for great tone at different volumes
- Celestion V30 high-performance speaker
Get more than an amp, get a guitar system. Order today.
- Two channel Tube Amplifier
- Choice of variable Boost or Pre FX-Loop
- Boost or Pre FX-Loop individually footswitchable for each channel
- Footswitch controllable tube buffered series or parallel Post FX-Loop
- Footswitch controllable spring reverb*
- a Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, gain & Loudness controls, Pre & Post Bright switches
- „¦ Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain EQ, Gain & Loudness controls, 69/80 mode switch
- High and Low + Half power switch for 4 different power settings between 9 and 45 watts.
- Functions on footswitch: a/„¦ ch. select, a boost/pre-fx, „¦ boost/pre-fx, reverb, post-fx
- Celestion V30 at 16 ohms
- Dimensions: 20-1/4" H x 25-3/8" W x 10-3/4" D
- Weight: 66 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.