- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Lyndhurst Bubinga Compressor Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J53080 000000000 J53080000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Born from a collaboration between Reinhold Bogner and the legendary Rupert Neve, the Lyndhurst compressor pedal puts the to-die-for sounds of classic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get 1960s-style compression in a stylish package right on your pedalboard.
Born from a collaboration between Reinhold Bogner and the legendary Rupert Neve, the Lyndhurst compressor pedal puts the to-die-for sounds of classic 1960s mixing consoles onto your pedal board. You’re easily able to manipulate the pedal’s character, achieving everything from chickin’ picking squash to clean and clear limiting - giving your tone the sheen of a perfectly produced track. In fact, thanks to the pedal’s Neve-designed transformer and massive range of tones, the Lyndhurst compressor may very well replace all of your other comp pedals. Maybe even a piece of outboard studio gear or two.
From Nashville squish to Electric Lady
Great-sounding compression comes in a lot of forms, and the Bogner Lyndhurst can nail every one of them. Want the classic country twang? Crank the pedal’s ratio control, pick a fast attack time, and dig into your favorite Tele. Or try backing off on the squash, flipping the 3-position EQ switch to Sparkle, and enjoying the 3-dimensional clarity of the vintage Neve consoles in Electric Lady, Blackbird, and Sound City studios. You can even dime the pedal’s Inp/Comp control for a gritty and sustaining tone that will give your favorite overdrive pedals a run for their money. Even if you play acoustic guitar or bass, there are so many fantastic-sounding options onboard the Lyndhurst that you owe it to yourself to put one in your setup.
Your sound, but better
When crafting the Lyndhurst compressor, it was vital to Bogner that the pedal boast enough control to be the ideal choice for any guitar rig while remaining easy to use. Thanks to features such as the 3-position EQ switch for retaining your high end and an Attack control that offers variable control or an Auto mode for dynamic control, he more than achieved his goal. You will notice how well the pedal enhances all of your amps and guitars, while always preserving your core tone. Thanks to Bogner’s guru-like knowledge of what guitarists need, the pedal is intuitive for guitarists, even in the heat of a gig.
Four of the best ears in the business
It’s Reinhold Bogner’s commitment to always pushing the sound of guitar forward while paying homage to the the classic tones of yesterday that has captured the ears of players such as Steve Lukather, Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge, Creed, Solo), Walter Becker (Steely Dan), and Justin Derrico (Pink, The Voice). And it’s possible that Rupert Neve’s products can be heard on more recordings than any other musical-equipment designer in history. Together, these two living legends know what great tone is. And that’s exactly what their Lyndhurst compressor delivers.
Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning, three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960’s.
Mr. Rupert Neve is a living legend renowned for having designed professional recording equipment and early large-format mixing consoles which feature outstanding sound thanks to his custom transformer-coupled inputs and outputs. Countless iconic rock and roll records were cut with Mr. Neve's equipment including such classics as “Rumours” by Fleetwood Mac, “Damn the Torpedoes” by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and Nirvana’s “Nevermind” to name just a few.
Mr. Neve has received the Lifetime Achievement Technical Grammy Award, is an inducted member of the Mix Hall of Fame, has been named man of the century by Studio Sound Magazine and was selected by his peers as the number one audio personality of the 20th century, and continues to design into the 21st century.
- Eq: 3-position post compression Eq for “F” flat, “S” sparkle or “C” chime
- Attack: 2-position switch for selecting 100% variable adjustment of the pedal's attack speed or "Auto" mode for dynamic control with a firmer response
- Ratio: Controls the amount of gain reduction applied in relation to the input signal. 1:1 = no compression
- Level: Controls the output level. Use this to “make up” the gain lost due to compression
- Inp/Comp (threshold): Works as an interface between the instrument and the compressor section. Controls the amount of gain and compression of the preamp which feeds into the actual compressor. Turning up the control will make the instrument increasingly more touch sensitive. Too much gain can clip the preamplifier into distortion. At lower settings compression is reduced, allowing the Lyndhurst to act more like a peak limiter.
- Jewel Light: Reacts to the dynamics of your playing, depending on the output level of your instrument
- Power: 9 volt DC, negative tip, power connector or internal 9V battery
- 100% Analog Circuit Path
- True Bypass
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.