- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Panama 4W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H75926
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bogner Panama 4W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp was designed for extreme low volumes with the feel of a big cranked amplifier. There is a lot of gain...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for extreme low volumes with the feel of a big cranked amplifier.
The Bogner Panama 4W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp was designed for extreme low volumes with the feel of a big cranked amplifier. There is a lot of gain on tap, which is essential to get a nice full sound at low volumes. Clean sounds are not really achievable but with single coils in the medium settings you can get hendix'esque and SRV crunch tones. A pair of 6V6's in the fixed biased class AB power amp deliver 4 watts. The three-position standby switch set to low increases harmonics with a softer feel. Think of it more as a "variac brown sound" switch than a low power mode. With just a Volume, Mode and 4 position Schizo switch the controls get you from crunch to ultra high gain. The Mode switch toggles from normal to ultra high gain with increased compression, also useful if you need to play at extreme low volume.
Four Schizo settings offer different gain and tone structures.
Position 1 has medium gain with a mellow tone.
Position 2 has increased gain with a bright open tone.
Position 3 delivers high gain with a open tone.
Position 4 is the highest gain setting with an aggressive bright open tone.
All international amplifiers features high quality components, custom wound transformers, aluminum chassis and a unique black comet tolex with classic salt & pepper grill.
- Compact tube amplifier with a simple and pure signal path
- A pair of 6V6's in the fixed biased class AB power amp deliver 4 watts
- Convenient Bright switch and 4-position tone stack control
- 1x12" Celestion G12H30 performance driver
Great tone does come in a small package. Order today.
- Single channel Tube Amplifier
- 4W 6V6 class AB power amp
- JJ ECC83s 1st and 2nd gain stage
- Chinese 12AX7B phase inverter
- Volume and 4 position Schizo tone stack gain control
- 2 position mode and high low out put power switch
- Single 16 and dual 8 ohm speaker outs
- 1x12" Celestion G12H30 8 ohm
- Dimensions: 16.625" H x 20.75" W x 10.625" D
- Weight: 43 lb.