- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boom Bass Cabinets BBC Matrix 2,200W Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- L40633 000001000 L40633000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BBC Matrix is true to its name. When you plug into one you inter into a sound that only your pure imagination could believe.The BBC Matrix is the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
When you need maximum power handling, plug into the Matrix.
The BBC Matrix is true to its name. When you plug into one you inter into a sound that only your pure imagination could believe.
The BBC Matrix is the answer/alternative to the 210 15 stack rig. BBC has made it very easy to get all the punch of your 410 cabinet and all the earth shaking low bass of the single 15” cabinet all in one lightweight cabinet. The BBC Matrix will give you all the full range sound you would expect from a large stack rig and maintain the clarity you would expect from a small rig.
The BBC Matrix comes loaded with 2 Faital 10” woofers 1 Faital 15” woofer and a 300 max watt tweeter plus all the special features you’ve come to know from a BBC cabinet such as: our tilt back front baffle, our retractable handle as well as our recessed corner castors.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Handling: 2,200W
- Program: 1,100W RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 30Hz -5kHz
- Speakers: 2x10″ Neodymium Aluminum-frame Woofers; 1x15″ Neodymium Aluminum-frame Woofer; 300 Watt Peak Power Tweeter
- Neutrik Speakon
- Tweeter Volume Control
- Heavy Duty Plastic Corners
- Rubber Feet
- 2 Side Mount Metal Handles
- Retractable Handle
- Recessed Corner Castors
- One-year Limited Warranty
- Warranty: Manufacturer coverage begins on date of purchase
- Dimensions: 24.5″ x 19.5″ x 20.5″
- Weight: 56 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.