- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boom Bass Cabinets Tank 1015 1,400W 1x10 1x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K35281 000000000 K35281000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BBC Tank 1015 is a 1400 watt 4ohm cabinet loaded with a 10 inch and a 15 inch neodymium woofer, and a 300 watt horn. This cabinet is unique in t...Click To Read More About This Product
Massive low-end punch with enough power for any need.
The BBC Tank 1015 is a 1400 watt 4ohm cabinet loaded with a 10 inch and a 15 inch neodymium woofer, and a 300 watt horn. This cabinet is unique in that it can get down low and dark and come up high and very tight. It is for those who want to carry the dark bottom and keep the tight mid and highs you want for slapping and fast finger tones. This cabinet has extra sound ports on the lower sides of the cabinet ceating 180 degree sound from the lower woofer. It also has a unique new interior structure design which now allows the woofer to work at extreme high volumes with very little effort. This Cabinet also features a tilt back front baffle that allows sound to travel at a slight upward angle, perfect for the times when you have to stand close to or right over the cabinet. It comes standard with our retractable handle and our rear recessed corner casters for easy mobility, perfect for the working musicians.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 1,400W
- Speakers: 1x15 neodymium; 1x10 neodymium; horn
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 16KHz
- Dimensions: 18 x 20 x 21 in.
- Weight: 43 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.