- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss GA-FC Guitar Combo Foot Controller for GA-112/GA-212 Amps
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03995 000000000 J03995000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you want to keep your hands on your axe at all times, the GA-FC foot controller lets you drive the GA-212 or GA-112 from the floor. It also allows...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy-to-use floor controller for the GA-212/GA-112 amps
If you want to keep your hands on your axe at all times, the GA-FC foot controller lets you drive the GA-212 or GA-112 from the floor. It also allows expansion. Plug in up to two optional Expression pedals* for volume and drive control, and link to additional stacked amps with the Link In/Out port.
- Switch instantly between four channels and two routes of loops, reverbs, boost settings, etc.
- Simultaneously connect two expression pedals* for realtime control of volume and drive
- Simultaneously control stacked amps via Link In/Out port
- *EV-5, FV-500L, and FV-500H are available as optional expression pedals for the GA-FC.
Make your playing life easier. Order this controller today!
- Width: 392mm, 15-7/16"
- Depth: 81mm, 3-1/4"
- Height: 49 mm, 1-15/16"
- Weight: 1.0 kg, 2 lb. 4 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.