- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08074 000000000 J08074000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig....Click To Read More About This Product
Flagship GT power on your desktop.
The GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice.
In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favorite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options.
On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input-no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS' latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favorite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Pick one up today!
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Patches: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level: GUITAR IN: -10 dBu, MIC IN: -40 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: GUITAR IN: 1 M ohm, MIC IN: 4 k ohms, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors: GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type; MIC IN jack:XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max); AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type; OUTPUT (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type; PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type; CTL/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type; USB COMPUTER port: USB type B; DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw: 240 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.