Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Flagship GT power on your desktop.
In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favorite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options.
On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input-no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS' latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favorite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Pick one up today!
GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor Specifications:
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Patches: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level: GUITAR IN: -10 dBu, MIC IN: -40 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: GUITAR IN: 1 M ohm, MIC IN: 4 k ohms, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors: GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type; MIC IN jack:XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max); AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type; OUTPUT (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type; PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type; CTL/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type; USB COMPUTER port: USB type B; DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw: 240 mA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.