- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bugera 1990 Classic 120W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Product 502589
Bugera made the 1990 Classic the first guitar amp head that switches between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60W) modes. The tube amp'...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The 1990 is unique and a classic all at the same time.
Bugera made the 1990 Classic the first guitar amp head that switches between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60W) modes. The tube amp's Clean and Lead channels have separate master Volume and Reverb controls. Bugera tossed in a dual-control footswitch others charge extra for. Using powerful economies of scale and advanced manufacturing, Bugera produced a value-priced amp head that puts biting British tone within range of anybody who ever lusted after it.
The 2-channel preamplifier design includes Bugera ECC83 and ECC83A preamp tubes for breathtaking punch and impressive gain. First-grade Bugera 5881 power tubes, offer comprehensive sound control. 2 integrated reverb effects and an effect loop with Volume control round off the Bugera 1990 amp head.
Bugera guitar amplifiers are handmade under stringent production guidelines to ensure long life and reliability. Each tube amp includes classic valve electronics, hard-wearing switches and potentiometers, high-quality transformers and”not to forget”the hand-selected, precision-matched Bugera tubes. And, owing to their careful construction and component assembly, Bugera 1990 Classic Tube Amp Heads stand up to the toughest demands on the road.
- Hand-built 120W hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Classic 2-channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life