- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bugera 333 120W 2x12 3-Channel Tube Guitar Combo Amp with Reverb
- Write a Review
- Product H85801
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bugera 333-212 3-channel tube guitar combo amp is a cutting edge, modern style amp that can hold its own in any situation. Featuring three fully ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Boutique-style 120W 3-channel tube combo with reverb.
The Bugera 333-212 3-channel tube guitar combo amp is a cutting edge, modern style amp that can hold its own in any situation. Featuring three fully independent channels for three fully independent gain structures and tone stacks. The Clean channel is great for jazz, country, blues and as a fat clean power base for players using external boxes for their OD and distortion.
The Crunch channel can work as a "halfway dirty" sound for rock and blues if you crank the volume and use the gain as your volume. It shines as the heavy rhythm channel for a metal rig if you crank the gain. The Lead channel has the same structure as the crunch channel but with access to more gain.
Each of these channels has its own volume feeding the overall master volume so you have total control over the level of each. The boost option of the FX Loop allows you to set each channel at the same volume and then boost or cut the volume of the entire amp no matter what channel is selected.
- Hand-built 120W combo driven by 4 - 6L6 tubes (convertible to EL34 tubes)
- 2 original heavy-duty 12" Bugera speakers for vintage tone
- Classic 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead)
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Reverb control
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Damping switch (High, Medium, Low) for total sound control
- Impedance switch
- FX Loop with Send and Return level controls
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function
- Line output with dedicated Level control
Call or click for unllimited tone shaping and big scooped out metal tones.