- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Blue Ranger Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93855 000000000 H93855000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
While staring at Stevie Ray's statue in Austin, Carl decided to add a Texas style overdrive to the Vintage lineup. Equally suited to single coils or ...Click To Read More About This Product
An overdrive that'll give you classic SRV sound.
While staring at Stevie Ray's statue in Austin, Carl decided to add a Texas style overdrive to the Vintage lineup. Equally suited to single coils or humbuckers and with a True Bypass Switch, the Blue Ranger also incorporates a ˜dual-clip' circuit to keep the sound un-muffled and clear at all levels. The overly simple controls (Level for overall volume, Gain for the amount of overdrive, and Tone for fine tuning your sound) quickly take you from big open Hendrix-y chords to saturated SRV type leads, and beyond! The Blue Ranger will actually cross the border into Fuzz with the Gain full out. Housed in the cool new diecast housing with mini-knobs and cool retro color, Blue Ranger can be powered by a 9v battery, but it's recommended to use a regulated power supply for optimum response!
- Texas style tones
- Level, Drive and Tone controls
- Diecast housing with mini-knobs
- Retro looks and color
Southern sounds await. Order now!
- Battery: Standard 9V Alkaline battery
- Power consumption: max. 7 mA
- Power supply: 9 V DC (regulated), 30 mA minimum, 2.1 mm female plug, center negative (-)
- Input: 1M Ohm
- Output: 560 Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 54 dB
- Dimensions: 4.72" (W) x 3.74" (D) x 2.2" (H)
- Weight: 0.94lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.