- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Buff Deluxe Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583810 000000000 583810000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carl Martin Buff Deluxe boost pedal is designed to run in conjunction with large multiple effects boards with a lot of "true bypass" effects. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Don't let your guitar's natural tone be at the mercy of your effects pedal chain.
The Carl Martin Buff Deluxe boost pedal is designed to run in conjunction with large multiple effects boards with a lot of "true bypass" effects. The problem with "true bypass" is that it often still affects the instrument signal resulting in high note loss due the length of cables running from the guitar or bass to the pedal board and from board to amplifier.
The Carl Martin Buff Deluxe works to avoid this loss of signal. The boost effect pedal has two buffers inside since many pedals have a tendency to drop high frequencies from the guitar signal, compromising the integrity of your overall tone.
The Buff Deluxe boost pedal is easy to use and effective. Simply run the guitar directly into the buffer, then out to the pedals. Run the last pedal in the chain back into the buffer, and then plug the buffer into your amplifier.
The result is stunning, with the guitar's original tone and feel intact. As an added bonus, the Carl Martin Buff Deluxe boost pedal's tuner out removes the tuner from the signal chain, while the mute switch provides silent and convenient guitar tuning so you don't annoy the audience or anxious bandmates around you.
- Input 1 and 2
- Output 1 and 2
- Tuner out
- Mute footswitch
- LED On and Mute indicators
Don't accept even a small amount of signal loss. Order the Buff Deluxe today.
- Power: 9V DC
- 9V DC adapter plug (+ on ring) power consumption: 12 mA
- S/N ratio: 62 dB
- Input 1: 1 mOhm
- Output 1: 600 Ohm
- Input 2: 1 mOhm
- Output 2: 100 Ohm
- Tuner Out: 100 Ohm
- Dimensions: 4-3/4"D x 3-3/4"W x 1-13/16"H
- Weight: 1lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.