- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Classic Flange Version II Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93860 000000000 H93860000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Carl Martin is doing a groovy thing out there man. The Vintage Flanger has four knobs to control Speed, Depth, Pre-delay and Feedback, plus a dual sp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for those guitarists who desire this unique form of modulation.
Carl Martin is doing a groovy thing out there man. The Vintage Flanger has four knobs to control Speed, Depth, Pre-delay and Feedback, plus a dual speed mode that is foot-switchable. There are no rules with a Flanger, just plug this versatile modulation pedal in and play. As with all the Vintage pedals, the Flanger comes in a solid, diecast housing with the cool CM graphics and chicken-head knobs. It can be powered by 9V battery or a (recommended) regulated 9V power supply like the CM Big John.
- High quality buffer circuitry
- Two speed settings, selected with footswitch
- Speed, Depth, Pre-Delay and Feedback controls
- Green LED shows unit's activation
- Red LED flashes the speed setting in real time
Get in the groove. Order today!
- Power: 9V, Battery. A 9V Regulated external supply can be used with hot on the ring
- S/N ratio:52dB
- Input impedance:1M Ohm
- Output impedance:100 Ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.