- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Comp Limiter Compressor Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58915 000000000 L58915000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compression and limiting are very serious business when it comes to guitar players. These effects can take your tone from being extremely musical to ...Click To Read More About This Product
Fine-tune your sound with this space-saving stomp.
Compression and limiting are very serious business when it comes to guitar players. These effects can take your tone from being extremely musical to sounding like you are playing through a crushed tin can. Sound familiar? The Carl Martin Comp Limiter has been developed by Carl on the request of several musicians who wanted studio-quality compression in a user-friendly yet versatile, board-friendly pedal that can be tweaked on the fly.
In order to save space and knobs, and to make this super dynamic pedal easy to use, Carl pre-set the Threshold and Response controls, leaving only the Compression and Level controls to control how much compression and where it sits in the mix. All the same quality, clarity and performance of a studio-level compressor, but in a small footprint, super easy format! Remember, the Comp Limiter also incorporates the special CM developed DC/DC converter circuitry.
This enables the pedal to run with +-12V internally (which is necessary in order to maintain the same sonic quality and headroom), while still using a regular 9V DC 200mA external power supply. Cool two-tone anodized die-cast body which heavy duty switch and head mounted Input/Output/9v. Bigger sound, bigger tone, all analog, all Carl Martin!
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V
- Draw: 200mA
- Die-cast case
- Top-mounted I/O
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.