- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Contour & Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153108 000000000 153108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The versatile Carl Martin Contour & Boost is an effects pedal designed to boost and change the contour of your guitar's sound. The Contour & Boost pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great for guitar and bass.
The versatile Carl Martin Contour & Boost is an effects pedal designed to boost and change the contour of your guitar's sound. The Contour & Boost pedal's circuitry is designed with high- and low-pass filters with a fixed crossover frequency at 440Hz. The high-pass filter operates from 65Hz to 440Hz and the low-pass filter from 440Hz to 8kHz. Both filters are individually sweepable with a boost range of up to 12dB. Use these 2 filters to change the contour in any way your creativity inspires you. The Carl Martin Contour & Boost guitar pedal features a built-in regulated power supply.
- Both high- and low-pass filters with a fixed crossover point at 440Hz
- Both filters are individually sweepable
- A boost range of up to 12dB
- This combination lets you change the contour in any way your creativity inspires you
- Built-in regulated power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.