- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Delayla
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153101 000000000 153101000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Incorporates some of the same features used in vintage tape delay units. To achieve this, Carl Martin incorporated a second delay tap (similar to usi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate analog delay pedal, bar none!
Incorporates some of the same features used in vintage tape delay units. To achieve this, Carl Martin incorporated a second delay tap (similar to using 2 heads simultaneously on a tape delay). TAP footswitch turns second tap on or off. TAP knob controls the mix of main delay vs. second tap delay. Warm, smooth sound reminiscent of the vintage tape units used in the '50s and '60s. Captures one of the hardest sounds: that authentic rock 'n' roll slapback echo that digital processors are unable to emulate. Built-in, regulated (+-12V) power supply.
- Incorporates a second delay tap
- TAP footswitch turns second tap on or off
- TAP knob controls the mix of main delay vs. second tap delay
- Vintage vibe of '50s and '60s tape units
- Authentic rock 'n roll slapback echo
- Built-in, regulated (+-12V) power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.