- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Heavy Drive
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153111 000000000 153111000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Heavy Drive offers the player the most gain and is voiced with emphasis on the lows. This makes it the perfect choice for getting that "heavy roc...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to exactly replicate the sound of a high-gain tube amp.
The Heavy Drive offers the player the most gain and is voiced with emphasis on the lows. This makes it the perfect choice for getting that "heavy rock" sound. It also responds well to the guitarist's most delicate playing techniques without altering the basic tone of the guitar. Attack and edge controls give access to radical changes in tonality without limiting the sonic quality. High-quality switch. True bypass. 9V battery powered. AC adapter plug.
- Loads of maximum gain
- Responds to delicate playing techniques
- Attack and edge controls give access to radical changes in tonality without limiting the sonic quality
- High-quality switch
- True bypass
- AC adapter plug
Add to your Carl Martin collection today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.