- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Red Repeat Delay Version II Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H93851
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the infamous Carl Martin Delayla, the 'Red Repeat' provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A straight-forward delay that gives you a wide variety of classic tones.
Based on the infamous Carl Martin Delayla, the 'Red Repeat' provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add just a touch of delay to thicken your sound, or push the repeat circuit past 12 o'clock where the unit begins to self-oscillate, just like an old analog delay.
- Great vintage style and color
- Hheavy diecast housing
- 9V pedal
- Heavy duty bypass switching
Get yours today!
- Power:9V DC (Hot on ring)
- Power consumption:40 mA minimum 8,5V PLEASE NOT; it is very advisable to use a external regulated power supply. DO NOT USE AN UNREGULATED POWER SUPPLY.
- S/N ratio:62dB
- Input impedance:1M Ohm
- Output impedance:100 Ohm
- Tone: High Cut
- Delay time Aprox: 600Mec
- Dimension: 170(W) 115(D) 70(H)
- Weight: 0,850Kg