- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Route Box Double A/B Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583811 000000000 583811000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
So you're out on a gig playing both acoustic and electric guitar, and want to use the same effects pedal board, but don't want to keep plugging and u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Like a traffic controller for two guitars.
So you're out on a gig playing both acoustic and electric guitar, and want to use the same effects pedal board, but don't want to keep plugging and unplugging your instruments. The solution simple, thanks to the Carl Martin Route Box footswitch. The double A/B footswitch pedal routes 2 guitars to either of two amps. Simply connect the 2 guitars to the Carl Martin Route Box's instrument inputs, and plug the route box output into your pedal board. Connect the pedal board into the Route Box input, and back out to your amp. You can even plug into an additional amplifier for even more control of each instrument's sound. The Carl Martin Route Box's amp select footswitch keeps the two instruments, two amps, and one pedal board routed and dedicated.
- Pedalboard input/output
- Instrument 1 and 2 input
- Amp 1 and 2 output
- Instrument select footswitch
- Amp select footswitch
A convenient way to route two guitars through the pedal board to up to two amplifiers.
- Power: 9V DC
- 9V DC adapter plug (+ on ring)
- Power consumption: 15 mA
- S/N ratio: 62 dB
- Input Amp input: 1M Ohm
- Instrument inputs: true bypass
- Output 1: 100 Ohm
- Output 2: 100 Ohm
- Dimensions: 4-3/4"D x 3-3/4"W x 1-13/16"H
- Weight: 1lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.