- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Two Faze Phaser
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153114 000000000 153114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by Holm Malmquist to combine vintage-style phase shifting with modern technological advantages, resulting in expanded headroom and improved ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade vintage dual phase-shift footpedal.
Designed by Holm Malmquist to combine vintage-style phase shifting with modern technological advantages, resulting in expanded headroom and improved sound quality. 2 identical and independent sets of speed controls with LED indicators that light up when in use and flash as speed indicators. 1/4" mono I/O, genuine bypass, and the ability to select between settings via a foot button on the box. Great for guitar, keyboards, or bass. Rich, super-quiet sound doesn't mask the signal input and is clean enough to rely on in the studio. Built-in regulated 12V power supply.
- Dual independent phase shifters
- Dual speed controls
- True bypass
- Phase selector switch
- Super quiet
- Handmade in Denmark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.