- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer Analog Bass Synth Pedal
- Product 150611
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer is an analog synth pedal that is designed specifically for bass guitar. The Octavius Squeezer bass pedal offers t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile, all-in-one analog synth for your bass.
The Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer is an analog synth pedal that is designed specifically for bass guitar. The Octavius Squeezer bass pedal offers true analog reconfigurable signal path technology, true bypass switching, and a comprehensive array of analog synth, octaver, fuzz, envelope filter, and other effects all driven by a convenient digital preset system. With all this plus tuner and metronome”in a size that fits in your gig bag”this is one bass pedal you can't afford to be without.
The Octavius Squeezer bass synth pedal includes a dedicated filter circuit and fuzz circuit first bred in its predecessors. A digital pitch tracking stage tracks the notes you play right down to the bottom of your bass guitar's range. The tracking stage also drives an analog synthesizer, which can produce various waveforms at the same pitch as your input, 1 octave down, or 1 or even 2 octaves up. All of this output can be patched, mixed, and configured in a variety of ways to give an enormous array of available effects.
Use the effect control to switch between the 50 user-editable presets that can be stored in the Octavius Squeezer pedal's onboard memory. Adjust any of the presets on-the-fly with a twist of the param knob. See the current effect and parameter settings clearly displayed on Octavius Squeezer's backlit LCD. Use the 2 user-assignable footswitches to bypass, tap-tempo, and switch effects on the fly. Save and load additional presets to an SD card (like the one in your digital camera) using the onboard card reader, and use it to upgrade Octavius's firmware as new versions become available.
- Turn the effect control to switch between presets. Push it to enter the menu system
- Push the param control to toggle which parameter of the current effect you want to edit. Turn it to adjust the current parameter. The Exchange Knobs menu option lets left-handed players switch the function of the effect and param controls so that they don't obscure the LCD with their hand when switching effects
- Click the right footswitch to toggle between effect and bypass mode, indicated by the active LED
- The function of the left footswitch changes according to the current footswitch mode.
- Hold both footswitches to cycle through the different footswitch modes
- Cycle forwards through the effects in the current bank (NXT mode)
- Cycle backwards through the effects in the current bank (PRV mode)
- Tune your instrument with the output muted (TUN mode)
- Tap a tempo for the beat-locked effects and metronome, start and stop the beat (TAP mode)
- Briefly enable the LFO or beat-locked effects (MOD mode)
Add the dynamic sounds of Octavius Squeezer to your arsenal—order now.