- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cusack Music More Louder Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #K48558 000000000 K48558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cusack Music More Louder is still the small pedal that produces a big sound. It features 0 to 25dB of clean boost! The More Louder is not a frequ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add up to 25dB of clean punch to your signal chain.
The Cusack Music More Louder is still the small pedal that produces a big sound. It features 0 to 25dB of clean boost! The More Louder is not a frequency boost, so it won’t change your tone. You will get all of your original guitar tone, but More Louder.
The toggle switch lets you select between either buffered or true bypass while it’s in the bypass mode. When the Cusack More Louder is off and in buffered bypass mode, your amp will sound crisp and clear, like you have never heard it before. Experiencing issues with degrading tone caused by long cable runs or too many pedals stacked together on your pedalboard? Here’s the answer you are looking for with a boost to boot!
- Toggle switch to select between buffered and true bypass operation
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: Standard center negative 9V DC supply (not included)
- Current draw: ~8mA
- Dimensions: 3.66" x 1.52" x 1.24"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.