- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cusack Music Screamer Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48563 000000000 K48563000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cusack Music Screamer Fuzz pedal includes all of the great tone of the Screamer V2 (minus the actual “Tone” knob), and adds a very unique kind of...Click To Read More About This Product
Get amazing fuzz tone that'll make your audience scream.
The Cusack Music Screamer Fuzz pedal includes all of the great tone of the Screamer V2 (minus the actual “Tone” knob), and adds a very unique kind of fuzz. With the fuzz all the way down, it’s like a screamer with the tone at noon. With the screamer all the way down, it’s a gnarly fuzz pedal. You can get a really cool combination of sounds by mixing various amounts of each.
It features a toggle-switch Clip Selector, which allows you to select either the Standard, Crushed or Asymmetrical LED clipping on the “Scream” half of the pedal.
There's also an LED Clip-O-Meter, so you can now see your guitar clipping! What’s more, if you drive it hard with another pedal, you can use it as a “strobe tuner”. Just hit your 5th fret, and the next open, just as you would tune by ear. When the Clip-O-Meter stops blinking, you are in tune!
- Level (volume)
- Scream (gain)
- 3-way clipping toggle (left: silicon, center: asymmetrical LED, right: Schottky)
Call or click to order today!
- Power: Standard center negative 9V DC supply (not included), or 9V battery (not recommended)
- Current draw: ~7mA
- Dimensions: 4.42" x 2.39" x 1.24"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.