- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro Billionaire Billion Dollar Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #K48344 000000000 K48344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Danelectro Billionaire Billion Dollar boost is the secret weapon of A-list Irish and Brit rockers. It's a reissue of rare 1980s "hidden gem," wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Make your tone sound like a billion dollars.
The Danelectro Billionaire Billion Dollar boost is the secret weapon of A-list Irish and Brit rockers. It's a reissue of rare 1980s "hidden gem," with stellar boost of all frequencies plus clean pre amp with gobs of gain and crisp, clean tone with volume set at 50% or less. It hits your amp for crunchy bite with volume past 50%. Don’t listen unless you want to own it; you will never part with this one.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.