- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro Billionaire Pride of Texas Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48310 000000000 K48310000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Danelectro Billionaire Pride of Texas aces the bluesy tone of one of the greatest players ever to walk the earth. It fattens up signal without lo...Click To Read More About This Product
Make your tone Texas-sized for the stage or studio.
The Danelectro Billionaire Pride of Texas aces the bluesy tone of one of the greatest players ever to walk the earth. It fattens up signal without loss of clarity or voice and adds push and fatness to single-coil or humbuckers with plenty of boost for crunch rhythm or solos. If you can take only one pedal into the studio to record your dream tune, make sure it is this one.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.