- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro Hodad II DH-2 Mini Amp
- Write a Review
- 583781 000000000 583781000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From Danelectro, comes the Hodad II DH-2 mini amp. This sweet mini amp packs some serious punch, in a compact but powerful amplifier design. With a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Danelectro's modern-vintage take on the mini amp.
From Danelectro, comes the Hodad II DH-2 mini amp. This sweet mini amp packs some serious punch, in a compact but powerful amplifier design. With a battery, you can take it on the road or plug in wherever and whenever inspiration strikes. It's housed in a cool aqua/cream mini cabinet, and featuring all the vintage looks you've become accustomed to from a leader in modern retro design and sound.
The Danelectro amp offers 1.5W with a power adaptor, and 1W with a battery. It features two ceramic 2" round speakers running in parallel, for surprising punch and definition, for such a compact amplifier. The controls are Tone, Gain, and Off-On / Volume. Weighing in at 1 lb., this portable amplifier can be taken anywhere. At home, on the road, or wherever you feel inspired, the Danelectro Hodad II mini amp is an outstanding amplifier with excellent sound for its small size.
- Controls: Tone, Gain, Off-On / Volume
- EQ control: Tone
- Speakers: two 2" round speakers in parallel
- Speaker construction: Ceramic
- Inputs: 1
- Wattage: 1W with battery; 1.5W with adaptor power (Danelectro DA-1 or equivalent)
- Impedance: 4Ohms
- Dimensions: 5-3/4"D x 3"W x 5-1/4"H
- Weight: 1lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.