- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Markley DM15R 15W Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H76832
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Markley DM15R Lead amp features a special design 8" speaker and 15W RMS of screaming power. The front panel is simple and easy to use with C...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A smart little rehearsal amp with overdrive, reverb, and 4-band EQ.
The Dean Markley DM15R Lead amp features a special design 8" speaker and 15W RMS of screaming power. The front panel is simple and easy to use with Clean Volume control, Drive Gain control, 4-Band EQ, Reverb, and a Master Volume. It's compact and puts out a lot of power for its size. The DM15R is one great amplifier.
The DM15R also has an MP3 Jack, which is an auxiliary input for use with an MP3 player, tape player, CD player, etc. and can be used for playing pre-recorded music. The Headphone jack disengages the speaker for quiet practice.
For private playing, use the 1?4" stereo headphone jack.
- 15 Watts
- Switchable Overdrive
- Spring Reverb
- 8" Speaker
Get you chops together with this little guy. Order today.
- INPUT: Instrument input
- Clean Volume, Channel Select, Drive Gain, Bass, Middle, Sweep, Treble, Reverb and Master controls.
- MP3 IN: Unbalanced stereo input jack. This is an auxiliary input designed for use with an MP 3 player, tape player, CD player, etc. and can be used for playing prerecorded music.
- HEADPHONES: This jack provides a stereo signal to drive headphones. The use of this jack will disengage the amplifiers internal speaker for quiet practice.
- Output Power: 15W RMS @ 8 ohms (8" speaker)
- Weight: 18.5 pounds
- Height: 13"
- Length: 14"
- Depth : 9"