- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Markley DM30RC 30W Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H76828
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Markley DM30RC Lead Guitar Combo has dual switchable channels-Clean and OverDrive-with separate controls for Clean Volume, Drive Gain, 4-Ban...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful, compact amp with channel switching and chorus.
The Dean Markley DM30RC Lead Guitar Combo has dual switchable channels-Clean and OverDrive-with separate controls for Clean Volume, Drive Gain, 4-Band EQ, Reverb, Chorus Speed, Chorus Depth, and Master Volume.
Dean Markley's eye catching design makes the DM Series amps look as good as they sound. Don't let the compact size fool you, the DM30RC really puts out the volume.
The DM30RC features a Footswitch Jack for remote channel switching to select from Clean or Drive Channel. An MP3-Stereo input jack, which is an auxiliary input designed for use with an MP3 player, tape player, CD player, etc. can be used for playing pre-recorded music. A Headphone Jack is also provided. This jack disengages the amplifier's internal speaker for private headphone practice.
- 30 Watts
- Switchable Overdrive
- Spring Reverb
- 10" Speaker
This one's perfect for home practice and jamming with friends. Order today.
- INPUT: Instrument input
- Clean Volume, Channel Select, Drive Gain, Bass, Middle, Mid Sweep, Treble, Reverb, Chorus Speed, Chrous Depth and Master controls.
- FOOTSWITCH: Used for remote channel switching to select Clean or Drive Channel.
- MP3 IN: Unbalanced stereo input jack. This is an auxiliary input designed for use with an MP 3 player, tape player, CD player, etc. and can be used for playing prerecorded music.
- HEADPHONES: This jack provides a stereo signal to drive headphones. The use of this jack will disengage the amplifiers internal speaker for quiet practice.
- Dean Markley DM30RC SPECIFICATIONS
- Output Power: 30W RMS @ 8 ohms (10" speaker)
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Height: 16"
- Length: 16.5"
- Depth: 9.5"