- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death By Audio Absolute Destruction Overloading Power Amplifier Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75477 000001000 L75477000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Death By Audio Absolute Destruction distortion effects pedal is engineered to show little-to-no respect for what instruments normally sound like,...Click To Read More About This Product
Add a weapon of sonic destruction to your pedalboard.
The Death By Audio Absolute Destruction distortion effects pedal is engineered to show little-to-no respect for what instruments normally sound like, or even what people want them to sound like. It was designed to be pushed until it sounds totally unhinged. Want a thick, gnarly fuzz sound? Sure, you can do that, and it'll sound really, really good. You can also push the Overload slider into blooming, octave nastiness. Push it further and starve the circuit until your signal eats itself. Push it to the maximum, and your sound will duck completely into the void before it returns, coming back to life with a relentless vengeance.
Master Volume: Controls the output volume of the effect.
Overload: Sets the ceiling at which the pedal overloads. When turned all the way up, the pedal will not overload. As the control slides to the left it pulverizes the sound more rapidly.
Gain: Sliding this control to the right increases gain and distortion.
Horizontal sliders have been recessed to protect them from bending or any accidental movement while playing.
Harnesses a power amplifier IC to generate its insane sound. Its Gain and Overload sliders interact to create a wide range of unique sounds in various positions. You choose, to your liking, how much to absolutely destroy your sound. The further the Overload control is set to the left, the faster the effect slips into absolute destruction. Blow it out even harder and faster by slamming Gain and Overload opposite one another. Lower one or the other for smoother attack and release. Screaming octaves, thick fuzz, and the sound of your guitar reaching back from the depths of destruction are at your fingertips. Think of it as a psychotic compressor, or maybe more accurately the sound your amp would make if you set fire to it.
It's time to break something. Order today!
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery)
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Dimensions: 4.95" x 2.61" x 2.34" (including hardware)
- Weight: 10 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.