- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death By Audio Apocalypse Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75398 000001000 L75398000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Death By Audio Apocalypse fuzz effects pedal is a jack of all trades with its impressive tonal versatility. After being dramatically overdriven, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Add a huge range of fuzz flavors from one awesome stomp.
The Death By Audio Apocalypse fuzz effects pedal is a jack of all trades with its impressive tonal versatility. After being dramatically overdriven, the signal is routed to a selectable post-amplifier. The user can toggle through its five signal paths and choose their desired apocalyptic sound. To further refine it, control the sweepable frequency equalizer and design your tone to your liking.
Use this pedal as a boost for solos, an amp simulated recording DI, your main sound, a bass blitzer, or run anything into it you want to beef up, blast out, or supercharge.
ControlsTwin-T Scoop: A circuit adding bass and treble simultaneously. Quieter volume than the rest.
War Fuzz: A very full and dynamic distortion with rich harmonics and sustain.
Dual J-FET: Similar to the War Fuzz setting using dual J-FETs to get its sound.
Octave Rect: Sums the bottom and top halves of a waveform to create an octave up.
Gain x1000: The gain is cranked super high on this post amp causing erratic results.
Vol: Adjusts the output volume of the pedal.
Drive: Controls the volume of the initial preamp inside the pedal. Turn it up to get more distortion and fuzz or pull it back to get cleaner overdrives and boosts.
Sweepable Frequency Equalizer: This is a special tone knob designed to function as a multitude of tone controls simultaneously . Its range is extreme, starting with a bass booster that fades into a mid scoop, followed by a mid boost, and eventually into a few stages of treble-boosting to give you a beautiful bright sound.
It's like the four horsemen packed into one pedal. Order today!
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery)
- Current Draw: 5.8 mA
- Dimensions: 5.87" x 4.72" x 2.46" (including hardware)
- Weight: 20 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.