- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DeltaLab PS1 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product H65521
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DeltaLab PS1 Phase Shifter creates a modulation effect that results in sweeping, swooshing, otherworldly sounds. The PS1 will add depth to the so...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A simple to use, great sounding phaser.
The DeltaLab PS1 Phase Shifter creates a modulation effect that results in sweeping, swooshing, otherworldly sounds. The PS1 will add depth to the sound of any electric guitar or electronic keyboard.
Three knobs let you dial in just the right amount of speed, depth and regeneration (intensity) to find the sound you want. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. The LED indicator shines when the effect is engaged and dims when it's time to change the 9V battery. There's also an external DC power jack for a 9V DC wall adapter.
With the PS1, DeltaLab continues to combine the tonal vibe of boutique effects with outstanding value.
- Sturdy metal case design
- True bypass switching
- Easy to use Rate, Depth and Regeneration controls
- Powered by either a 9 Volt battery or a DeltaLab PS9
- DC adapter (not included)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Load Impedance: >10K ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise: -90dBm
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt battery or DeltaLab PS9 9VDC adapter
- Power Consumption: 20mA
- Size: 4.75 X 2.50 X 1.38
- Weight: 1.2lbs