- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diezel Herbert 180W Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H91560 000001000 H91560000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Diezel Herbert is a 180W six-power-tube guitar amplifier head. It features 3 channels, for 3 distinct different guitar sounds.It's main differenc...Click To Read More About This Product
Get three channels of versatility, with 180W of thunder.
The Diezel Herbert is a 180W six-power-tube guitar amplifier head. It features 3 channels, for 3 distinct different guitar sounds.
It's main difference from the VH4 models are in voicing, circuit design, and general layout. Overall the Herbert has a more familiar, slightly looser feel than the VH4, without losing much of the Diezel signature definition and tightness. Simply put, the amp is a player's amp, forgiving and ready for whatever one's soul and mood desires.
Channel one produces a warm and sparkly clean sound, reminiscent of a piano. It has immense overhead, whenever a very loud, but crystal clear clean tone is desired.
Channel two is a dual-purpose channel, its two voicings can be selected with a toggle switch. The (-) mode of this channel has dynamics to range from a vintage type clean sound to a broad crunch. The (+) mode of this channel offers similar voice, but much more gain. Both modes provide ample pick sensitivity.
Channel three offers a high-gain structure, but again with very good pick sensitivity and easy control. The distortion structure is transparent, but yet percussive and brutal.
Herbert Amplifiers have a selectable mid cut feature, assignable to all channels. This adds tremendously to the versatility of the amp. The mid cut feature has a compensation control called "level". This allows the guitar volume to be compensated in the event of the mid cut being engaged in mid song. Herbert's master section features dual volume controls, and global presence and deep control knobs. Master effects loops are switch-able serial loop, parallel loop, and serial loop.
- Power: 180W (tube)
- Tubes: six KT77
- Three channels
- Controls: gain, 3-band EQ, volume, gain switch, mid cut
- Parralel FX loop
- Insert loop
- MIDI in and thru with phantom power
- Dimensions: 29.1" x 11.4" x 11"
- Weight: 59.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.