- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech JamMan Express XT Looper
- Write a Review
- J01278 000000000 J01278000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DigiTech JamMan Express XT is simple, small, and very sophisticated. With true-bypass, 10 minutes of stereo looping, Silent Clear, and JamSync th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-featured compact looper with plenty of functions to make looping super easy.
The DigiTech JamMan Express XT is simple, small, and very sophisticated. With true-bypass, 10 minutes of stereo looping, Silent Clear, and JamSync the Express XT is a perfect looper for your pedal board or addition to your JamMan XT looping set-up. It's incredibly easy to use with dedicated LEDs clearly showing its status. The Express XT works right out of the box using a 9V battery (sold separately) or you can power it with an optional power supply.
When looping, timing is everything; JamSync takes care of it. JamSync automatically synchronizes with another Express XT or JamMan Solo XT allowing you to create independent yet perfectly synchronized loops. Using JamSync you can build a custom multi-track looper or build loops with your band. The Express XT is the first looper to feature DigiTech's new Silent Clear feature. The Express XT automatically recognizes when you press to clear the loop and stops the loop from playing through your amp. Silent Clear saves you from reaching over to turn down your amp or your looper while you clear it.
The Express XT is an incredibly simple looper and easy to use. It works just like every other looper with record, stop, play, unlimited overdubs, and undo. We made it even easier with a dedicated LED per status. The Express XT can run on a 9V battery (included) and works right out of the box. You don't have to spend any more of your hard earned money to get a power supply just to use it when you get home. Not only is the Express XT the best, most full-featured compact looper in the world, it's also the most affordable.
- sold separately)
- Durable metal chassis and footswitch
- 24-bit/44.1kHz sample rate
Take the guess work out of looping. Order now!
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4 in. (R/L), 1/8 in. JamSync In
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4 in. (R/L), 1/8 in. JamSync Out
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 hours
- Battery Type: 9V DC (sold separately)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 x 2.75 x 2 in.
- Unit Weight: 0.6 lb.
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.