Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A full-featured compact looper with plenty of functions to make looping super easy.
When looping, timing is everything; JamSync takes care of it. JamSync automatically synchronizes with another Express XT or JamMan Solo XT allowing you to create independent yet perfectly synchronized loops. Using JamSync you can build a custom multi-track looper or build loops with your band. The Express XT is the first looper to feature DigiTech's new Silent Clear feature. The Express XT automatically recognizes when you press to clear the loop and stops the loop from playing through your amp. Silent Clear saves you from reaching over to turn down your amp or your looper while you clear it.
The Express XT is an incredibly simple looper and easy to use. It works just like every other looper with record, stop, play, unlimited overdubs, and undo. We made it even easier with a dedicated LED per status. The Express XT can run on a 9V battery (not included) and works right out of the box. You don't have to spend any more of your hard earned money to get a power supply just to use it when you get home. Not only is the Express XT the best, most full-featured compact looper in the world, it's also the most affordable.
- 10 minutes of stereo recording time
- Silent Clear
- Separate LEDs for Record, Overdub and Play Status
- Unlimited Overdubs with Undo and Redo
- Works with 9V battery or 9VDC Power Supply (both sold separately)
- Durable metal chassis and footswitch
- 24-bit/44.1kHz sample rate
Take the guess work out of looping. Order now!
JamMan Express XT Looper Specifications:
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4 in. (R/L), 1/8 in. JamSync In
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4 in. (R/L), 1/8 in. JamSync Out
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 hours
- Battery Type: 9V DC (sold separately)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 x 2.75 x 2 in.
- Unit Weight: 0.6 lb.
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.